Church Logo Design Guarantee
Here's our 100% satisfaction, no-hassles, no quibbles guaranted:
- We will provide you with sample designs, as many revisions as you need to get things right, incomparable customer service, access to a team of over eighty hot-shot designers and everything else that goes into producing awesome work.
- However, if you are not 100% satisfied with our logo design, we will return your money. If you do not like our work, you don't pay for it. There are no deductions and no processing fees. You get your complete payment refunded.
There are a few small exceptions though. Simple, reasonable exceptions for a fair deal – here they are:
- We can't refund your money if you've already confirmed or approved a design. When you approve a design, it represents acceptance of the work.
- We won't guarantee refunds to those who've failed to communicate with us for sixty or more consecutive days. In such cases, refunds are at the sole discretion of our management.
- We can't issue refunds for completed work if a client company fails, closes or is renamed after approval of the design.
This is a completely honest and up-front money back guarantee. Feel free to order your church logo with utmost confidence.
Compare our guarantee with the competitor's policy. You'll find that we have one of the most straightforward, customer - friendly guarantees in the industry!
While others either avoid discussion of customer satisfaction or fail to offer a guarantee, we do things differently.
We want you to feel comfortable and secure in your decision to work with us. We know what we can do and have no qualms about offering a money back guarantee.
The competition? Fine print. Loopholes. Hassles and headaches.
We make it clear. If you're not happy, you don't pay.
How can we offer a money back guarantee when so many logo designers refuse to provide this option? We do it because we know you'll love your logo.
It's that simple.
Our combination of customer service, design talent, experience and professionalism produces happy clients.
We stand behind our work and abilities because our customers love what we do. We're willing to put our money where our mouth is!